High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program
From Xiandos Info
However, the Alaska installation is in no way unique. There are many HAARP-technology weapon installations worldwide, including facilities in Norway, Greenland and South America.
 The official story
The official story is that the purpose of the Alaska HAARP installationis:
HAARP is a scientific endeavor aimed at studying the properties and behavior of the ionosphere, with particular emphasis on being able to understand and use it to enhance communications and surveillance systems for both civilian and defense purposes.
The HAARP program is committed to developing a world class ionospheric research facility consisting of:
- The ionospheric research instrument (IRI), a high power transmitter facility operating in the HF frequency range. The IRI will be used to temporarily excite a limited area of the ionosphere for scientific study.
- A sophisticated suite of Scientific (or "diagnostic") instruments that will be used to observe the physical processes that occur in the excited region.
 History of HAARP-technology weapons systems
- Tanner, R. L., U.S. Patent 3215937, "Extremely low-frequency antenna". 1965.
- Leydorf, G. F., U.S. Patent 3278937, "Antenna near field coupling system". 1966.
 January 10
Bernard J. Eastlund filed for US Patent 4,686,605, Method and apparatus for altering a region in the earth's atmosphere, ionosphere, and/or magnetosphere +, on January 10, 1985. It was granted August 11, 1987.
Abstract: "A method and apparatus for altering at least one selected region which normally exists above the earth's surface. The region is excited by electron cyclotron resonance heating to thereby increase its charged particle density. In one embodiment, circularly polarized electromagnetic radiation is transmitted upward in a direction substantially parallel to and along a field line which extends through the region of plasma to be altered. The radiation is transmitted at a frequency which excites electron cyclotron resonance to heat and accelerate the charged particles. This increase in energy can cause ionization of neutral particles which are then absorbed as part of the region thereby increasing the charged particle density of the region."
- Eastlund, Bernard J., U.S. Patent 5038664, "Method for producing a shell of relativistic particles at an altitude above the earths surface". 1991.
 28. April 1997
DoD News Briefing - Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen
Monday, April 28, 1997 - 8:45 a.m. EDT
Q: Let me ask you specifically about last week's scare here in Washington, and what we might have learned from how prepared we are to deal with that (inaudible), at B'nai Brith.
A: Well, it points out the nature of the threat. It turned out to be a false threat under the circumstances. But as we've learned in the intelligence community, we had something called -- and we have James Woolsey here to perhaps even address this question about phantom moles. The mere fear that there is a mole within an agency can set off a chain reaction and a hunt for that particular mole which can paralyze the agency for weeks and months and years even, in a search. The same thing is true about just the false scare of a threat of using some kind of a chemical weapon or a biological one. There are some reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to construct something like an Ebola Virus, and that would be a very dangerous phenomenon, to say the least. Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.
So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that's why this is so important.
On 1999-01-28, in A4-0005/1999, "Resolution on the environment, security and foreign policy", the The European Parliament
- "Considers HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Project) by virtue of its far-reaching impact on the environment to be a global concern and calls for its legal, ecological and ethical implications to be examined by an international independent body before any further research and testing; regrets the repeated refusal of the United States Administration to send anyone in person to give evidence to the public hearing or any subsequent meeting held by its competent committee into the environmental and public risks connected with the HAARP programme currently being funded in Alaska;"
- "Calls for an international convention introducing a global ban on all developments and deployments of weapons which might enable any form of manipulation of human beings;"
 Related patents granted
- Hansell, Clarence W., U.S. Patent 2389432, "Communication system by pulses through the Earth".
 Known usage of HAARP-technology weapon systems
- Weather modification and control
- Earthquake production
- Surveillance, including underground surveillance
- Deep water communications
- Biological alterations
- Mind control
- High altitude defense shield
Monarch: Chapter 10C: HAARPBenjamin Fulford in 2008 on the use of HAARP to create recent earthquakes
 In the media
- 2002-08-08: Russian parliament concerned about US plans to develop new weapon +
- "Under the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP), the U.S. is creating new integral geophysical weapons that may influence the near-Earth medium with high-frequency radio waves," the State Duma said in an appeal circulated on Thursday.
- The committees reported that the U.S. is planning to test three facilities of this kind. One of them is located on the military testing ground in Alaska and its full-scale tests are to begin in early 2003. The second one is in Greenland and the third one in Norway.
- "When these facilities are launched into space from Norway, Alsaka and Greenland, a closed contour will be created with a truly fantastic integral potential for influencing the near-Earth medium," the State Duma said.
- The U.S. plans to carry out large-scale scientific experiments, under the HAARP program, and not controlled by the global community, will create weapons capable of breaking radio communication lines and equipment installed on spaceships and rockets, provoke serious accidents in electricity networks and in oil and gas pipelines and have a negative impact on the mental health of people populating entire regions, the deputies said.
- 2005-26-26: Ground-Based 'Star Wars': Disaster Or 'Pure' Research? +
- "HAARP is much more than the auroral (Northern Lights) and radio-communications research project as is claimed by researchers at the University of Alaska's Geophysical Institute and their financial backers - the U.S. Navy and U.S. Air Force. Any weapons system in its early stages can be easily disguised as "pure" research. The fact is however, that HAARP is a military experiment aimed at invasively manipulating the ionosphere by beaming high energy upward from the ground. Such activity could potentially disrupt natural systems on the earth and high above it."
- "What else could a HAARP-type project do in the near future? If the technology is scaled up in size, it could:"
- Shield a territory from intercontinental ballistic missiles
- Fry satellites
- Discriminate between incoming objects (missiles)
- Enhance communications
- Disrupt communications over a large area of the globe
- Change the chemical structure of the upper atmosphere and possibly alter the weather
- Affect human mental functioning
- Impact the health of humans and other biological systems.
- "The Max Planck Institute in Germany has done quite a bit of work on this, showing that very low energy levels - in fact, energy levels that are one tenth of the strength of the earth's magnetic field, can have profound effects on these rhythms... Mr. Hecksher and his colleagues may say that ELF fields from HAARP are not harmful, but remember -- our government once sprayed DDT (pesticide) on school children while they were eating lunch, and said this was not harmful..."
- "In reply to denial by a military representative, Dr. Flanagan said there are thousands of papers written by reputable scientists on the negative effects of ELF fields on living systems. "
 See also
- Angels Don't Play This HAARP
- General: Plasma Physics — Teleforce — Environmentalism — Conspiracy theories — Magnetometer
- Atmosphere: Ionosphere — Ionospheric heating — Ionosonde — Ionospheric reflection
- Frequencies and waves: High Frequency (HF) — Very Low Frequency (VLF) — Ultra Low Frequency (ULF) — Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) — Longitudinal waves — Transverse waves
- Observatories: Platteville Atmospheric Observatory — Arecibo Observatory
- Other facilities: European Incoherent Scatter Scientific Association — HIgh Power Auroral Stimulation, Sura Ionospheric Heating Facility
- People: William E. Gordon — Nikola Tesla — Wilhelm Reich
- EISCAT Tromsø
- "The EISCAT Scientific Association is an international research organisation operating three geophysical research Incoherent Scatter Radar systems, an Ionospheric Heater and a Dynasonde in Northern Scandinavia."
US Air Force, US Navy, and University of Alaska
- "High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program". haarp.alaska.edu.
- "About ELF". haarp.alaska.edu, July 2, 1996. (ELF Generation Using HAARP)
- "Ionospheric Interaction Research References, by U.S. Authors: 1980 - 1999". haarp.alaska.edu, June 24, 1999.
- "HAARP Cam". haarp.alaska.edu. (live HAARP antenna array daylight pictures)
- "HAARP: HF Active Auroral Research Program". Joint Services Program Plans and Activities: Air Force, Geophysics Laboratory; Navy, Office of Naval Research. (Executive Summary)
Other facilities and agencies
- Häggström, Christian, "European Incoherent SCATter's ionospheric Heating facility including Dynasonde". eiscat.se, 04 July 2003.
- Zabotin, Nikolay, "Evidence for Precipitation of Energetic Particles by Ionospheric Heating Transmissions". noaa.gov, Dec 7 2004.
- Demirkol, Characterization of the Modified and Ambient Lower Ionosphere for HAARP using VLF diagnostics ". leland.stanford.edu. (Impact of HAARP on VLF signals, a 2% effect.)
- Hagfors, T., "Early Ionospheric HF Modification Work in Arecibo". Max Planck Institut für Aeronomie, Katlenburg-Lindau, Germany.
- McQuerry, Shawn, "Platteville Heating Experiments" References.
- DLC, "VLF Group Science Background". nova.stanford.edu, June 13, 1995. (VLF Tutorial)
- Inan, U. S., and T. F. Bell, "Polar Aeronomy and Radio Science (PARS)" STAR Laboratory, Stanford University. [ULF/ELF/VLF PROJECT]
- Jerry E. Smith author personal website
- "HAARP: The Ultimate Weapon of the Conspiracy". Adventures Unlimited Press, 1998. ISBN 0932813534
- "HAARP Tremors Rock Earth Deep Beneath San Andreas Fault". Portland IMC.
- Begich, Nick, and Jeane Manning, "The Military's Pandora's Box". haarp.net.
- "To Understand HAARP: NWO's Scalar Electromagnetics: secret 20th century parallel tech path". Portland IMC. (This article is an assemblage of scalar electromagnetics information detailed by scientist Tom Bearden).
Films and movies
- "HAARP: Holes in Heaven?" HAARP and Advances in Tesla Technology. Wednesday, Jun. 01, 2005.
- The 51 minute documentary features the authors who wrote the book "Angels Don't Play this HAARP: Advances in Tesla Technology" ( ISBN 0964881209 ), and interviews biologists, ecologists, and HAARP technologists directly associated with the project and its patents.
- "VIDEO: "HAARP: Holes in Heaven" (alternative site)
- Digisonde home page
- Current and archived magnetometer data
- Induction Magnetometer data page
- Induction Magentometer description page