From Xiandos Info
Fritz Springmeier wrote some very interesting books on The Illuminati Corporation. They did not like the publicity and decided to discretely remove him.
- 2001-03-02: Deputies, feds arrest Corbett couple
- "Fritz A. Springmeier, 45, also known as Victor E. Schoff, and his wife, Patricia Springmeier, 46, are accused of first-degree manufacture and distribution of a controlled substance, and conspiracy to manufacture and distribute controlled substances. They are being held in the Clackamas County Jail."
- "Agents from the FBI and the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms as well as sheriff's deputies searched the couple's home on Groce Road for several hours Thursday, said Deputy Angela Blanchard, spokeswoman for the Clackamas County Sheriff's Department."
- 2001-03-07: Fritz Springmeier writes a letter called Asset Seizure: Motive for Springmeiers' Arrest to David Icke.
- "My newlywed wife, Patty, and I recently had the privilege to once again join the ranks of those who are suffering to fight an evil system. At 9:15, on March 1, 2001, SWAT team storm troopers, ATF & FBI agents did a military style assault on our peaceful & beautiful rural home nestled in the spectacular beauty of the woods below Mt. Hood, OR. We had two .22 rifles, a shotgun, a pistol, and two functional but obvious hunting rifles (one being a 3 round SKS made for hunting, the other being a bolt action Mauser). The guns were all legal."
- "The news made it sound like we had an arsenal to arm an army. The TV networks showed film from their files, which depict seized arsenals while simultaneously talking about us in the news. This clearly and flagrantly misrepresented what was seized. This silly lies convinced some viewers we were indeed terrorists. Some people have told us they were sharp enough to catch the subscript saying it was a 'file film'."
- "Some were also sharp enough to realize if we were the dangerous terrorists that the news media portrayed us as, then why were we released on our own recognizance a few hours after going to jail?"
- "My wife and I were arrested after being handcuffed for six hours. We have not been formally charged with anything, but we had $1400 stolen in the raid, and all 4 of ourcomputers were seized (which I use to write exposés of the system, & Patty uses for web site design)."
- "Some of the wildest 'conspiracy theories' are coming from people like John Quinn, who is wildly slandering an honest researcher, and wildly proclaiming all kinds of connections between my wife & I and terrorist groups. If those of us who love the truth, and love freedom don’t hang together, we will hang separately. We could use your help. I will give my thanks ahead of time to all those who will help us."
"The point is that it could easily happen to you -- as it has happened to so many. But if that’s all you can see, then that is more than pathetic. You become a criminal because you willingly support criminal behavior. You just think it’s OK because the criminals happen to be paid by government." JRadcliffe in the Free Republic forums.
- 2005-06-26: Springmeier Update - July 26, 2005, We Need Your Help!
- "Last month Fritz and I were able to have a visit for the first time in a year-and-a-half."
- "He is currently on his final appeal."
In The News
- 2003-11-13: (KATU News) "Bank robbers might have been home grown terrorists"
- Just before sentencing Springmeier told the judge that the government had destroyed his life. (brown)
- Rebuttal To The KATU News Report Regarding My Husband, Fritz Springmeier
- If the Government is trying to ruin my life, they will have to try harder." (blue)
- "The paraphrased statement (brown text) is a fiction that was attributed to the same man--my husband, Fritz Springmeier--by Eric Mason of KATU News (the local CBS affiliate) and John Stevens of International News in their KATU News report. How Mason and Stevens sat together in the courtroom, right behind me, with notebooks and pens in hand and yet bungled so audible a statement is beyond my comprehension. For the purpose of this rebuttal, KATU's statements will be in brown and my response will be in blue."